- Place of Origin: Japan
- Model Number: STK621-220A
- Condition: new & original
- Lead Time: stock
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||1-2 DAYS|
What is Details of our IGBT module?
|Description||1. IGBT is a functional integration of Power MOSFET and BJT devices in monolithic form.|
|2. IGBT combines the best attributes of both to achieve optimal device characteristics. Each module consists of two IGBTs in a half-bridge configuration with each transistor having a reverse-connected super-fast recovery free-wheel diode.|
|3. All componentsand interconnects are isolated from the heat sinking baseplate,offering simplified system assembly.|
|Feature||1. Square RBSOA|
|2. Low Saturation Voltage|
|3. Overcurrent Limiting Function (~3 Times Rated Current)|
|4. IGBT is three-terminal power semiconductor device|
|5. High Frequency Operation|
|Application||A. AC Drive inverter|
|B. Servo control|
|C. UPS, Uninterruptible Power Supply|
|D. Welding Power Supplies|
IGBT module details show
1. We will ship the items within 3 working days after the payment is reached.
2. All the goods will be tested before shipment.
3. Packing in professional anti-static bag.
4. We can ship to you by DHL/TNT/UPS/EMS/Fedex... Pls contact us directly and we will ship as your requirement.
Strict quality test of IGBT module by equipment
Carefully package process of IGBT module
Big warehouse keep lots of IGBT module in stock. Ready to send!
Why Choose US?
- We keep more than 10 thousands Transistors in warehouse, it could cut lead time of most items.
- Customer service in 1-4 hours. If there's any question, please contact with our sales.
- Experienced technichal support team.
- 180 days warranty for all the goods from us.
- 2000+ suppliers with us, we could help you to get any components which is difficult to get.
- Risk-free guarantee, 60 days refund. If the item you purchase from our store are not of perfected quality, simply return them to us for replacement or refund.
Office/factory and professional sales team
Professional Team, Do Our Best!
Frequently Asked Questions